I suggest these additional sites to help you with your research:
- @U2 is a fan-staffed English-language site for reliable, well-researched news, original staff-based reporting and comment, a news archive, tour archive, lyrics and album information, forum boards and more.
- U2Songs.com is another fan-staffed English-language site for well-researched information focusing on U2’s songs, discography and music videos. The site also provides news, comment and general reporting on U2’s other activities.
- U2.com is the official website for U2 and offers all the information you would expect to find about albums, lyrics, tours, photos, videos, ticket-sales, and merchandise. For those who pay to subscribe to U2.com’s membership area, additional video, blog posts and other information are available.
- U2 Sermons is an English-language blog observing the continuing dialogue between U2’s work and theology.
- U2Tour.de is a fan-staffed German-language site for news and information, with a good archive of past articles.
- U2Achtung is a fan-staffed French-language site for news and information, with a good archive of past articles.
- U2Place.com is fan-staffed Italian-language site with news and information.